subject search

Followers

suscribe


Blog Archive

Instagr.am

Sunday, October 31, 2010

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!

Since I now know I will be spending the rest of my Halloween's with Mr. Hess, I now also know that I will be dressing up and attending some kind of Halloween themed festivites every year from here on out! I love dressing up for Halloween, but never in my life have I met someone as competitive, or into Halloween as my fiance.

I learned a lot last night about his Halloween's from the past, and they include winning FREE trips & prizes up to $3,000! Before I met him, he and a buddy entered in literally dozens of costume contests all over the city, and would win prizes and grand prizes year after year.  Since he moved to Orlando, he has also been known for some great costumes including a caveman complete with an ice block, and an old lady who lost her puppy.  Now, this year - we literally went into our closets and found something we could use because we are on a budget for the wedding...but I think our costumes turned out pretttttttty good.  Don't ask me how or why we had both of these costumes already, in his cubicle at work no less...but that's where I found them in all of their glory...

Dallas Cowboy Cheerleaders!
HALLOWEEN 2010
 All we had to spend was $20, and that was on a wig for the big guy.  I didn't think he would actually go for dressing up as a girl first of all, and second, a cheerleader...but to my surprise he got really into it! (Not in a weird way...just in a fun go big or go home way!)  We wore nametags and mine said "THAT NIGHT"...AKA THE DREAM....while his said "THE NEXT MORN"...AKA THE TRUTH! I thought it was pretty funny, so we rolled with it. We met our goal of saving money, and we even won "Funniest Costume" at our team Halloween Party! WHOO!

I have to say, I am super excited about how into costumes Mr. Hess is, and hopefully the prizes will keep coming from all of the money and hard work that has gone into them!  Here we are at the 2 past Halloween Parties:
  
Dr. Pepper (yes the peppers light up) & his HOT Nurse!
HALLOWEEN 2008

Ken & Barbie!
HALLOWEEN 2009

  
Ken & Barbie, complete with box!
HALLOWEEN 2009

Can't wait to see what we come up with when we have money to invest in costumes again! Here's hoping right? Most likely after the wedding we will start putting most of our Halloween budget into kids costumes! ;)

Hope your Halloween was filled with fun, costumes, and candy like mine was!

Until next time,
-Presh



HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!!

DCC in the House! *\o/*


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share me!