subject search

Followers

suscribe


Blog Archive

Instagr.am

Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween! Get Super Freaky...

This year's a little different for us as far as celebrating Halloween goes.  There weren't any crazy parties, dynamic duo costumes or even pumpkin carving.  What's wrong with us?

Halloween has always been one of our favorite holidays, only taking a backseat to Christmas and St. Patty's Day.  Scott and I both love dressing up, eating cooking seasonal treats (obviously...you've seen my pumpkin obsession by now) and dressing our little furry Hesington's up in costumes.

Today...we decided this is how we're spending our Halloween:


What? Dancing around in basements with a witch, mummies and Frankenstein is completely normal.

Even though we didn't partake in our normal Halloween festivities, we still love seeing what everyone else dresses up as.  Before I go any further about costumes, check out this cutie pie a friend of mine posted on their Pinterest board:


Ahhh! If that doesn't win the most adorable award I don't know what does?!  Besides admiring some adorable baby costumes online, (which is something I could do all day long) I got a preview of Halloween costumes Friday night when we went out for my friend's birthday.  Some of my personal favorites included...

Where's Waldo:


Lego Man:

 
LMFAO's Party Rock Anthem Robot:

 

and last but not least, Angry Birds:


Scott and I love putting together detailed and good quality costumes, but it would be fun to go as something totally random or funny like that one year.  Maybe 2012 is the year...

Until then, we'll keep a lookout for all of the awesome and/or funny costumes you guys come up with.


HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

Questions:
  • What did you/are you dressing up as for Halloween this year?
  • Do you prefer an all over impressive costume or a funny one?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share me!