subject search

Followers

suscribe


Blog Archive

Instagr.am

Sunday, November 28, 2010

It's Beginning to Look a LOT like Christmas!

It's beginning to also be a tradition in our house to start decorating for Christmas if there's any kind of second wind after Thanksgiving Dinner is over! Apparently, Mr. Hess and I both got the itch to do this, because not only did we decorate our Christmas tree, but we hung up and took out all of our Holiday decorations that night!

My Aunt gave us these "H" Holiday Napkins and "H" crystal ornament!
May seem a bit silly, but we had fun - AND it's done! WHY THE HECK NOT?! I guess all of that stuffing finally got past my belly and into my body for energy because we stayed up until 2AM to get it all finished! :) There's just something about decorating for Christmas that I absolutely love, and I couldn't wait to get it started.

So we got home, put on some Christmas music and went to town!

Our Christmas Stockings! <3 <3



The miniture tree...Tiny Tina!

And here is our brand new tree!! Her name is Tina and she is beautiful and fun! :)

Tina the Tree complete with Aspen the kitty - the best present EVER!
Even though there are still 2 days left in November, I think it is perfectly okay to get ready for Christmas after Thanksgiving is over.  Now, when you walk into Michaels or a craft store in the middle of July and start seeing Halloween decorations up, that's a little excessive...but I will always argue that when we decorate is perfectly normal! 


GOSH! I can't believe the Holidays are already here!!!! This year has absolutely FLOWN by! I know the next few months will fly by too and before you know it we will be in the final months of planning our wedding.  Hopefully this will be the last blog off the topic of weddings for a while because it's really time to start getting to work!

Poor Cali girl was tukered out after decorating all night, and then folding laundry too!

236 Days and counting....

Happy Holidays!


Until next time,
Presh


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share me!