subject search

Followers

suscribe


Blog Archive

Instagr.am

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

FEBRUARY FOCUS - Video Update!

JANUARY IS OVER! That flew by...now on to FEBRUARY! 

The only bad news about this month is that there are only 28 days to plan! That means there is A LOT to do in a LITTLE amount of time, doesn't it Mr. Hess? ;)

Well I did it, I FINALLY figured out to record, compress, and upload a video all in one spot - MY COMPUTER!!!! YAY! I now appreciate my MacBook a lot more, and have learned to love her again...so I'm going to go ahead and pat myself on the back for that one.

As January came to a close, there was too much to write about for what we are focusing on for the month ahead - so check out the extremely long Video Update! You know you want to...

 

Well wasn't that fun? Lucky you - now that I know how to do this my blog will probably start filling up with a lot more videos....YAY.

Off to plan, 170 days to go!!!
HAPPY FEBRUARY!!!
Presh

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share me!