subject search

Followers

suscribe


Blog Archive

Instagr.am

Saturday, February 26, 2011

PUPDATE # 2!

I can't believe it's already been almost 2 whole months since we found and now (officially) have adopted the newest member into the Hess family - our puppy...

ROADIE!!!!

OMG - isn't he the CUTEST! I just want to squish his face!!! ;)
 Like always, it's easiest to explain the lengthy tales through video, so here I am trying to explain most of it:



From our vet visit, we found out the following information:

  • Roadie is part rhodesian ridgeback, but obviously part something else - possibly a lab, boxer, or pit bull mix. He is about 45 pounds, so could get prettttty big!
  • He is just about a year old - perfect age for us!
  • He NEEDS a good home because we sadly found out he has some critical conditions that need to be treated immediately!
  • He is actually really good at vet visits! :)
Things that make me fall in love with him more every day:
  • He plays nicely with the cats, and doesn't have to be separated from them - YAY!
  • No matter how long we are gone from the house he is always SO excited to see us!
  • He's a great snuggler and wants to be loved on every chance he gets!
  • Mr. Hess LOVES him and they are very cute together.
And the list could go on and on, but I'll stop there.  I LOVE HIM!!! Did I say that yet?  So there's PUPDATE #2 for you.  I'll keep you all posted along the way about how his treatments for heartworm are going - it can be a pretty scary process.  But for now, I'll leave you will a collection of Roadie pics from the last month or so - ENJOY! :)

YUP - collar complete with nametag means hes OURS! :)

Mr. Hess is giving that "Really?" look to me as we get the total for his stuff!

Making his nametag!

Somebody doesn't like to be wet - but he's pretty tolerant of showers!

Our first vet visit - poor thing!
Roadie's positive heartworm test and vet bill for treatment - OUCH!
BUT....he's worth it, don't you think?!?!?

Here's some more photos of us on our walks - he also loves to run with me and we go alllll the way (about 2 miles total) around our block - he's a beast! 


Taking a break by the lake on our run...ahhhh!
And I'll leave you with one of my favorites!!!!!!

L.O.V.E. him!

Hope you enjoyed the PUPDATE!!!! I'm sure we'll have more to come on our crazy journey to all becoming part of the "Hess" family in less than 5 months! :)

146 days to go...

Until next time,
Presh

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share me!