subject search

Followers

suscribe


Blog Archive

Instagr.am

Sunday, March 20, 2011

4 MONTHS TO GO!

OMG.....(in 2 days) our wedding is 4 MONTHS AWAY!!!!

I'm doing this month's check-in post little early because we are going to hit our "4 MONTHS TO GO" mark when Mr. Hess and I will be in Chicago!  I had to do something wedding related before we left...right?! SO - I thought it was time for a video update.  Here I explain everything that we've been trying to book, negotiate, and settle since our 5 month mark:


In the video I mentioned a few things: 

Invitations!  We have FINALLY BOOKED a company to do our invitations:  
  • Paper Charm Custom Designs.  Our contact's name is Angela and I picked up her business card at a bridal show we went to last October.  Everything she does is hand made and she can put a lot of special touches and creativity into whatever she does, so I know we are in good hands.  Once we get proofs back for our invitations, I'm sure I will be writing more about this!
Her link is below, and it directs you to her blogpage:

Catering!  WE ARE DOWN TO 2 PEOPLE!!!!  
  • Millenia Catering - http://www.milleniacatering.com/.  On of the top 3 preferred caterers of our venue.  More on a smaller scale, and every event is personally ran by Chef Lo.  He understands our contemporary style and is very accommodating.  The thing we love most about him is his attention to detail and only does one event per day.  He has thrown in a lot of "extras" into our package for free and is a pleasure to work with!
  • Big City Catering - http://www.bigcitycatering.com/. On the top of our wedding coordinator's preferred caterers.  Offers an overall great package of everything we need with a contemporary style!  Has done tons of events at our venue and is highly recommended by some of our other vendors.  
  • BOTH are within the same price range, give or take a few dollars, and we are equally impressed with them.  WHAT TO DO?!
SUGGESTIONS?!?!?! It's our goal to BOOK a caterer by the end of this coming week and sign a contract.  Any type of feedback would be greatly appreciated! :)

And on that note, I'm now off to go pack for Chicago.  I'm so excited to see the city for the first time and spend another few days "away" with Mr. Hess!

124 days to go... 

Presh 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share me!