subject search

Followers

suscribe


Blog Archive

Instagr.am

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Surprise! It's a Bridal Party Dance

Starting January 1st, I am debuting something very new and exciting for me.

As you might have noticed, I haven't blogged much about the wedding too much since it happened 7.22.11.  I've shared a few DIY projects, highlights and secrets throughout the journey in the Wedding Category...but I'm waiting to show you a step-by-step breakdown of what the day was like until the New Year.

After a long awaited 4 months, we finally have a video preview of what's to come...

Here you'll see 50 days of planning and teaching choreography via YouTube, an amazing and willing Bridal Party and a perfect wedding reception environment. 

ENJOY the production Scott & I pulled together to perform as a surprise for the guests at our Wedding Reception:


Heather and Scott Wedding Reception Dance Break from SugarPop Films on Vimeo.

Location: Heaven Event Center
Coordinator: Weddings in the City
DJ: Soundwave Entertainment

A HUGE THANK YOU shout out to our wonderful Bridal Party! Great job everyone! :)

Stay tuned for more HBSH Wedding Re-caps:
...coming soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share me!