subject search

Followers

suscribe


Blog Archive

Instagr.am

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Naughty or Nice Stockings

Although our first Married Christmas is over, there is still so much I want need to share.  If I didn't elaborate on the presents that appeared in my stocking this year, it would be a shame...because they were out of control.

I'm not really sure if I was on the Naughty or Nice list this year because Santa (or Scott) left me pretty confused.  I'm beginning to think that Santa had nothing to do with this because everything I found had a Japanese label on it.


 Hmmm.  I do remember Scott saying something about a 100 Yen store.


Yup...it's all coming clear now.  I also remember saying something about all the stuff he didn't need to bring home from Japan:


Eh, you win some and you loose some...and I'm not quite sure which category my Stocking Stuffers fit under.  I need your help deciding, so let's start at the beginning...

We decided our new iMac and our new running shoes were our Christmas presents to each other, and I was kind of counting on Santa Claus to help me out with the stocking part...no such luck.

So, I did what anyone would do in this situation and started digging in.  The first thing that made me question Santa's work were these Spicy Choco Sticks.


Since when did spicy + chocolate = yummy?

Next up...exactly what I was hoping for...a Nose Ball Roller.


I mean, you never know when you might need to roll your nose.

We had a good 2-minute laugh at the next one...


Mind you, these are a size Large.  Who fits in those? And WHY are they made of my fuzzy sock material?  Oh, wait...I've been looking for these...Finger Puppets!


I love how there's two happy puppets and two angry ones.  What the heck? I promise you it gets even better...

Who's up for a nice round of the Panty Hose Game?


Or, can I interest you in borrowing my Instant Balloons?


The list of crap stuff goes on and on...but I'll leave you with the best highlight of all: Dried Fish.


Go ahead, dig in to those bad boys...I dare you.  I guess my Nose Ball Roller came in handy, after all.


Oh...my husband.   He found such joy in this that he decided to re-gift some of my presents for my niece and nephew.  Notice how the wrapping is just as awesome as what's inside.


What happened next is best explained in this video:



Whether you were good or bad this year...I hope your Merry Christmas Stockings turned out to be more Nice than Naughty.


Question:
Did anything outrageous end up in your stocking?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share me!