subject search

Followers

suscribe


Blog Archive

Instagr.am

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Artistry Light Up Lip Gloss

Last year a friend introduced me to the coolest, smartest lip gloss.



*My Adobe Flashplayer has been acting up, so if yours is too:
Check out my video out over at Youtube: http://youtu.be/boEJ5CcpKOk

As I mention in the video, there's two things built-in components that really set this line of gloss a part from the rest:

Lights:

Mirror:


The glosses come in a few different shades and is perfect for a girl-on-the-go like me.  Restaurants, taxi cabs, or nights out on the town is an ideal time to show off your Artistry.

You can get your own here for $15.30 and are sure to be the beauty tip talk of the night.


I know it was a hit for the girls at my Bachelorette Party. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share me!