subject search

Followers

suscribe


Blog Archive

Instagr.am

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Veggie Crisps + Sticks

I found a new love in my life a little less than a year ago.  While I was browsing around at Fresh Market one day I stumbled upon Eat Smart Natural's Veggie Crisps.

I looked at the bag, saw they were gluten-free and decided to give them a try.  Although I don't have a gluten allergy, I enjoy GF products because they taste lighter and I feel like I can enjoy a larger portion of the snack without feeling weighed down.

I've always enjoyed veggie chips, Eat Smart Naturals has been my front runner for some time.


I enjoy the Potato, Tomato & Spinach flavor, and a few months ago I found a similar version at Whole Foods called Veggie Sticks.  The flavors are the same, but the veggies are in a stick, straw-like crisp.

I really could eat an entire bowl of them...


Guess what? You can! A serving size is 2 cups for 140 calories.

source: eatsmarnaturals.com

Now that's my kind of snack.  Although the Veggie Sticks aren't Gluten-Free certified, they still taste like a light.  For a few months I could only find the sticks in stores, so I'm grateful they were there for me to purchase.

It's been a while since I've bought both the crisps and sticks because I can't find them! I'm not quite sure what's going on with the product...but they seem to be MIA at all of the stores that I used to buy them from.

I've found a few other versions like Sensible Portions Veggie Straws, which are great.


Just like the veggie sticks, you can have a lot in one sitting:


Okay, I guess that will do...for now. I just want to know where my beloved crisps went???


All 21 chips a serving of them...

source: eatsmartnaturals.com

I was thinking they might have been discontinued, but that doesn't seem to be the case.  They're still listed on the website and it looks like you can purchase them online.

Hmmm...I might just have to do that.


Questions:
  • Any Veggie Sticks, Straws or Crips you swear by?
  • Have you seen my Eat Naturals Veggie Crisps + Sticks in stores?  Where?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share me!