subject search

Followers

suscribe


Blog Archive

Instagr.am

Sunday, December 11, 2011

HSBH Wedding Video

I was smack dab in the middle of a completely different post when all of the sudden my e-mail inbox "ding" went off on my phone.  Something told me to check it right away and OH MY...

it's our long awaited...
highly anticipated...
couldn't wait ANY longer for this...

Wedding Video Short!

It couldn't have come at a better time because Scott gets home from Japan tonight after being gone for a week.  I went back and forth on whether I wanted to share this with you all, but after Scott posted our Bridal Party Reception Dance on Facebook almost instantly, I decided to give you all the first look this time.

While watching this I laughed, I cried like a baby (for majority of the video) and re-lived the best day of my life.

Grab some tissues, a cuddle buddy and your dancing shoes as I now present to you:

Our HBSH Wedding Video. 
*Click the bottom right expand button to see full-screen*


Heather & Scott's SugarPop Short from SugarPop Films on Vimeo.

Amazing.  Every single thing about that day was just how I had imaged it would be.

Want to know the details and how it all came together? More pictures, stories and wedding day details coming your way...
this January.

2 comments:

  1. This was the absolute most FABULOUS wedding video I have ever seen produced. I have been so blessed to have become a follower of your blog. My husband and I got married at Heaven as well and had some of the same vendors. I feel like through being a follower of your blog throughout your wedding planning that I have connected with you. The relationship you two share is amazing and it is very encouraging to see other newlywed couples like ourselves, putting God first in everything they do. Its not often that you see young couples serving God and putting Him first now a days. Props to you guys for that. Love the video and Im anxious to see your wedding pics from the infamous Elegant Imagery! Be blessed in your new marriage and in all you do =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for your wonderful comment, Tonya! You are incredibly sweet and I'm so glad you have an interest in following my blog! :)

    I can't wait to see our pictures EITHER! I've viewed them online and have the prints at home, but I'm still anxiously awaiting the arrival of our Wedding Photos CD and start posting with them.

    It sounds like we are very similar and I wish you the best with your new husband. I remember looking at a picture of you guys when we were deciding a photographer and loved the one in front of the HEAVEN sign! Thanks for the inspiration! :)

    Love our connection and your love for the Lord.

    Talk soon!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share me!